Boronia Medical Centre is a certified Travel Medicine Clinic and a government approved yellow fever vaccination centre. We are a member of Travel Medicine Alliance.
We provide the following services:
- Vaccinations relevant to your destination
- Yellow fever administration by accredited travel health doctor and certification of yellow fever vaccine
- Malaria advice and anti-malarial medications as required
- Other expert health advice based on travel destination.
- Travel Medicine Kits
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Details of your destination, travel itinerary
- Records of previous childhood and travel immunisations
How do I book?
Dr Theja Seneviratne provides this service at Boronia Medical Centre. Please book a double (30min) appointment online or call our clinic to make an appointment.
Please arrive 10mins prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time to complete a pre-travel medical assessment form.
This is a privately billed clinic for all patients and is not bulk billed. Fees are due and payable on the day. Please see our fees for costs of consults. Vaccines are an additional cost and medicare does not cover the cost of these. However, your private health insurance may provide a partial rebate.